Warrnambool City Council Government Centre Master Plan seeks to bring disparate and diverse government departments together in a single building.
This project aims to avoid silo thinking and generate greater interactivity between multiple local government and state government departments.
The Government Centre Master Plan involved workshops, site overviews, feasibility studies and architectural design and costings.
Basso Project Management provided Project Management Services and Master Planning Management Services as well as Brief Preparation Services required for the feasibility study to be carried out.
“This was a remarkably ambitious project. Working with different government departments gave us great insights into how they can best work together.” Elia Basso, Director, Basso Project Management
- Warrnambool City Council
- Project Management Services
- Master Planning Management Services
- Preparation of Brief Services
- Finding stakeholders willing to come together
- Bringing government departments together in one building
- Finding common ground between government departments